Thursday, March 6, 2014

Next level : 2nd Semester

Move to the next level!

Yay, Semester 2 officially starts last weekend and I am quite excited to be honest. Just like the previous semester, this new semester I taking 2 papers too. Based on rumors that I overheard from my friends, these 2 papers are quite tough. Well, for me nothing is easy and I prefer to not to expecting anything at all. It is better to just attend the classes, follow orders by the lectures and do the assignments given by the lectures.

But personally this semester is quite challenging for me. Since there is no long holiday from March until Jun, meaning I will be full time working and studying at the same time. Having said that, I need to manage my time wisely and be more focus on my job and my study as well. Anyway, I still hope to dapat menjayakan my plan for a solo Vacation to Singapore by end of this month. :)

I hope this semester going to selesai soon and I will get better results. Amin.



Posting Asal: tulusdarihati.com

No comments:

Post a Comment