Thursday, January 23, 2014

Guess the EMOJI: OMG answers are everywhere!

I bet most of you plays Guess the EMOJI game. So do I. I was playing this guessing game starting last week (couldn’t remember the real day) and I could say it’s has the similarity with 4Picture1Word game. A fun game and yes, I am getting addicted into it. From Level 1-5, I solved the Q very well, but when I reached into Level 6, the Q is getting hard. Since I want to berpura-pura not playing the game, I never hit the Ask Facebook button to prevent my FB friends knew that I am playing this game too. Ha Ha Ha. So, I try to be smart a little bit this time. I use our Mak Cik - google and to my surprise (konon, padahal mengharap ada hints), I found the answer level by level. OMG answers are everywhere! The best thing is, I could solved Level 6-8 easily, but the bad thing is, I slowly lost my interest in this game. I stop at Level 9. Why, I don’t like cheating. You might say, so don’t look at the answer on google but I might say, why must bersusah payah paining capable to solve the game while you have an easy way?

So bye-bye EMOJI. I wish that I never knew how to cheat while playing game. :)

Icon of Guess the EMOJI game

Level 7

Maybe this is level 5/6 answer



Posting Asal: tulusdarihati.com

No comments:

Post a Comment