Sunday, February 3, 2013

Online shopping

I was busy “menyelongkar” one online store/shopping website last night and made the payment of my purchased items early this morning.

Sebenarnya, saya tidak pernah p tingu-tingu website dorang sebelum ini. Last night was my very first time wandered through their online store, walau iklan produk dan website mereka seringkali keluar di TV. I just don’t like the way they advertised their products or website. Too much. Bikin menyampah.

Anyway, after reading a review about the website and of course the products by a blogger’s friend few days ago, I said to myself – why not give a try p tingu-tingu itu website? Then tingu punya tingu, pilih punya pilih at last beli 3 items. Padahal tujuan utama ialah mencari tudung. Tapi tudung pula yang langsung tidak dibeli. Adehh.

Bah, entah macamana kepuasan hati bila itu items sampai. I will blog about that for sure and which online store saya beronline shopping kali ini, I will reveal it later. Biar kamu teka-teka dulu (but i think most of you guessing the right website kan?). :)

 

Happy Monday guys!



Posting Asal: tulusdarihati.com

No comments:

Post a Comment