Monday, February 11, 2013

It’s Zalora!

As promised in my previous post title Online Shopping, here I reveal the name of the online store I have shopped recently. It’s zalora.com! Tapi ianya bukan teka teki sangat sebab most of you guessing the right store. Luckily saya tidak ada janji mau bagi hadiah sama yang meneka dengan betul kan. Otherwise, kena bagi Ang Pow pada dorang.

I visited their site (for the very first time) last Sunday. After spending more or less 1 hour viewing and selecting the products in their online store I finally purchased 3 items and made payment early morning on the next day. Then my box arrived on Thursday. Cepat lah juga.

The unopened box. What a nice packaging, right?

And here are the items I bought at Zalora.com

1. A Blouse.

2. Baju Kurung

3. A floral theme Jubah

These 3 items cost me RM179.86.

I am very happy because the blouse and the jubah suit me nicely but not the baju kurung. The baju kurung is not my size. It is too small  (it is my sister size) but it was my mistakes of choosing a wrong size. Anyway I don’t plan to request for a replacement because I still can give/sell the baju kurung to my sister.  He he.

Overall, my experience shopping with zalora.com was good and will consider to shops with them again in future.

By the way, Zalora ads as seen on TV still irritates me the most.

* I actually have no intention to wear jubah. I purchased it just because of the floral theme on it. Maybe it will be hanging forever inside my wardrobe.

 

 



Posting Asal: tulusdarihati.com

1 comment: