Friday, February 15, 2013

10, 000 Free Seats!

I was so excited with this promotion last night but too bad that I was miles away from my PC and viewing Air Asia site using HP not very convenient. ( Hp saya ni bukan yang besar ya. Kicil ja). So tahan-tahan sajala dulu.

After I get home this afternoon, I straight away switch on my PC and open Air Asia site. Konon-konon mau berebut lah tu but when I see the travel period, terus hilang excited. I already bought a return ticket to Kuching for March 2013 school’s holiday and I don’t think I can afford for another jalan-jalan in April. Lain lah kalau saya kaya. :(

Anyway those who have not seen this promotion and plan to travel within Malaysia this coming April, please visit Air Asia site and book your ticket (s) now. Jam 12 pagi ini berakhir sudah ini promotion.

Selamat memilih dan membeli tiket!

 



Posting Asal: tulusdarihati.com

No comments:

Post a Comment