Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kena Hacked..

My main blog tulusdarihati.com has been hacked. I failed to log in into my account although I had entered the correct username and password. When I try to reset my password by typing my email address, it said that my email is not a registered user. Pelik, sebab itulah email yang saya guna selama ini. So I sent a ticket to my hosting NetKL telling them my problem and later they had informed me that my blog has been hacked. They also gave me a link how to solve the problem but sadly I am not going anyway even though telah mencuba berberapa kali. 

Ada sesiapa yang mahir tentang ini?

Anyway mari kita senyum-senyum dulu di pagi Rabu yang mendung ini dengan gambar berikut.


Balik dari kerja, nampak mereka ini duduk atas motor. :)

2 comments:

  1. wa risau juga...bikin takut oh..blog pun mo hacked.palis palis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itu la bah tu. Sampai sekarang saya x boleh log in di main blog saya tu.

      Delete