Saturday, April 9, 2011

minor changes & Recent comments widget


I made some changes to this page. I changed the sidebar items location, and some I’ve removed it. Oh ya, I also added fan page for this blog. You can find my Fan Page at my right sidebar. I created it because I’ve plan inside my mind to remove networked blog in future. Tapi bukan dalam masa terdekat lah.

So for those who following me via networked blog, I may suggest you to follow my blog by clicking like button at my fan page and become 1 of my fans, but no paksaan ya, this is merely an option and a suggestion. (^_^)


Why my recent comments widget doesn't working properly? tiada tu komen-komen keluar. I noticed it since last monday but at that time I thought I am having problem with the internet connection, so I ignored it. But on wednesday its still the same. Hanya ada perkataan Recent Comments widget by blogger widgets ja kuar kecil-kecil. I made a new one then, and it works but when I refresh my page, balik lagi yang sebelum ini. I am very sure that I am installed it properly.

Its not a big problem actually because I still can tracking comments by scrolling down to the end of my each post but anyhow, with recent comments widget will makes my job easier. Macam makan kacang..:)
Am I the only one having this problem?


Tulung a.k.a Tolong- if ada idea mengatasi masalah ini.

2 comments: