Monday, October 4, 2010

Hye..Noticed my new Blog Header..?



After waiting for 4 days with little sense of impatience, today I have received an email from her. But of course, early in the morning, she has inform me through SMS that her project for me is ready and will email it to me later.

Yeah, it was finally here (*_*). 

WHAT?  
My new BLOG HEADER!
(*_*)

Can u noticed it? 

And who is HER?

I presented to you the most CREATIVE person I ever meet in my life

(sorry NC, saya tidak pandai dalam editing gambar ni)


It was started last week when she suddenly reminded me about her intention to help me to create a blog header. (which is I doubts if she ever offered me about that..hahaha..Memang ada ka tu NC?). Dengan senang hati saya bersetuju and of course I gave 100% freedom to her to choose the best picture inside my FB. Well, at first she did asked if I have any special picture that I wish to put as my blog header but sadly I have nothing. I am not a type of person who likes posing. Nah terpaksa guna gambar lama saja lah.


Dan hasilnya?


I'm very SATISFIED, HONESTLY.
it was simple but  I LIKE IT SO MUCH


TQ VERY MUCH MY DEAR FRIEND
SEMOGA TERUS KREATIF


Feel free to visit her page at:
http://ihaveadream79.blogspot.com/

7 comments: