Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's August

Ya, maybe I am a little bit late of welcoming AUGUST.



August will bring me my 31st Happy Birthday on 9th, Fasting month will start at the same day (if I am not mistaken), Nc birthday on 25th, Malaysian 53rd Independent's Day Celebration on 31st. Yupp, macam penuh pula dengan warna-warni bulan Ogos tahun ini. Oppsss.. i almost forget, my friends (The Twins) birthday also celebrated on 31st (Anak Merdeka).

Selamat Menjalankan Ibadah Puasa



MERDEKA, MERDEKA, MERDEKA..

SO, TO MY FRIENDS, I WISH YOU ALL, HAPPY AUGUST! stay happy and keep young. ALWAYS.




That's not the end of my post.

Today, I've started my day in no hurry at all. I woke up around 6.30am, sit for a while before went to bathroom and washed my face and back to my room, sit on my chair and switch on my lappy (at the time I am wishing that the free wireless still around/available..hehe). Yess, thank God, its still around. Thank you very much to the very kind hearted people (s) who leave his/her wireless unlocked. I know I can't pay them in money term but I swear I will pay them by never go to any unhealthy site such as prono site..:)..:)..Baiknya saya..

At 8.30am I am still with my lappy, blogwalking and downloading songs. I still don't feel any stress inside me. At 9am sharp, I continue doing my pematerian for my students until 9.45am. I only took my bath at 10am, wear my office attire which I Iron it around 7am. While put some make up onto my face, I still managed to responding to one of my friend wish which is to make some review or comment on her post. Ya I did it.

With a super duper RELAX & easy feelings,  at 11.15am I am heading to my workplace which is only took 7 minutes from my house. Normally I go to work at 10.45am or 11.00am ( time ini saya selalu kelam kabut, tidak tahu kenapa). I walked slowly as I am counting on my own steps, but actually I am trying to enjoying the unfriendly enviroment scenery before my eyes. (Constructions is going on at my workplace area)

Well, I don't know what really had happened to me today, but I JUST LOVE IT, and I wish that there is no more HURRY & RUSH in my life.


Okay..

See you next time

Stay happy & keep young- copying Uncle Lee trade mark. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment